May 14, 2008

The Love Shack (B52's)


In the pictures above, notice the use of vivid colours to draw your attention to its many attributes!!! This leads me onto the next topic. "The Love shack".

I have walked passed this particular colourful hotel on numerous occasions in the past and not given it a single thought. However, it was suggested that this might just be the type of residence I was looking for, to stay long term during my trips to Japan. On closer inspection, (Second picture) I found there was a menu-based selection of ‘duration in the room verses cost’. At this point I thought that this was another one of those good ideas that come out of Japan. You know, why pay for a full day (24 hours) in a hotel when you can pay just for the time you are a sleep, etc, etc. I broached the subject matter in conversation in my local, only to have it pointed out to me that it was a ‘Love Shack/Hut’. (i.e. you take your partner there for a spot of ‘how’s your father’. Say no more!) Select your time allocation pays your money and get to it. I do not think that I would get away with putting this hotel on my expenses!!

No comments: