Notice the very slight Japanese influence around the garden.
The retired racing greyhound (My mutt Hazel), the fastest couch potatoe you have ever seen. It’s a walking (Lying down in this case) eco system you know!
The retired racing greyhound (My mutt Hazel), the fastest couch potatoe you have ever seen. It’s a walking (Lying down in this case) eco system you know!
Hazel had a ‘blow out’ in one of its paws going round a corner while racing. So the previous owner decided to ‘let her go’ to a good home. Six years later, Hazel is in fine form.
Yep, I am also in the middle of smashing the living day lights out of the concrete in one of the pictures. (Or I would be if I were not in Japan) Thats why there is a big chunk of the drive missing in one of the pictures.)
I decided to listen to “Sir Henry at Rawlinson End” (Do a web search, Bonzo Dog Doo Dah band bloke) after ‘Rack 3’. A dubious combination but it had to be done. “Old scrotum, the wrinkled retainer likes a 'pint or seven' at his local pub you know” (The fool and bladder and I think his tipple is scrumpy!!)
No, I am not on drugs it’s the way I am. (If you exclude the Japanese paracetamol (Trade name: Bufferin) I took a few hours ago to try and get rid of the head ache based around Japanese and European embalming fluid. Well I think their headache pills, or should I say, I was told so)
I decided to listen to “Sir Henry at Rawlinson End” (Do a web search, Bonzo Dog Doo Dah band bloke) after ‘Rack 3’. A dubious combination but it had to be done. “Old scrotum, the wrinkled retainer likes a 'pint or seven' at his local pub you know” (The fool and bladder and I think his tipple is scrumpy!!)
No, I am not on drugs it’s the way I am. (If you exclude the Japanese paracetamol (Trade name: Bufferin) I took a few hours ago to try and get rid of the head ache based around Japanese and European embalming fluid. Well I think their headache pills, or should I say, I was told so)
It’s going to be time for some inedible muck soon. Not eating tongue sandwiches again, yuck. Did that mistake yesterday. If I had known what it was, I would not have eaten it in the first place. "Not eating something that’s been in something else’s mouth".
Lastly, I am often told I am ‘unpredictable’!
But I say, that makes me totally predictable; as you know I will be doing something odd next. (It’s the so-called ‘predictable’ persons you have to watch out for!!!)
Could point to Asperser’s but I better not go there.
Welcome to my world.
But I say, that makes me totally predictable; as you know I will be doing something odd next. (It’s the so-called ‘predictable’ persons you have to watch out for!!!)
Could point to Asperser’s but I better not go there.
Welcome to my world.

No comments:
Post a Comment