July 24, 2008

Green Tea Ice Cream!!! Double YUCK!!




A couple of nights ago, I decided to have a small tub of ice cream and since ‘Haargen Dazs’ could be considered to be one the best ‘Off the shelf’ ice cream in England, I chose a rather an obscure flavour which I should have realised before I even bought it, was going to be another one of those ‘understandable mistakes’.

Now normally I would buy ‘Cookies and Cream’ but I passed this over for “Green Tea” flavour, to try something different. Now then, I will be the first one to say that when opened it looks exactly the same as on the carton. However, I did not expect it to taste exactly like ‘green tea’ in its liquid state. To be perfectly honest, I was expecting it to be slightly less green tea flavoured than green tea or should I say ‘essence’ of green tea would have been good. So, I can definitely say, it tastes exactly as it suggest on the carton of, Green Tea, YUCK!!! (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!)

((I do like green tea though! Quite refreshing cold on a typically stinking hot day but there again, green tea does not look like in its liquid form, anything like its semi-solid form) Visual experience, similar to well mushed or liquidised mushy peas!)

I had to have a beer to get rid of the taste!!

No comments: