July 20, 2008

The ‘Ferret’ is back.

(I do not know if I like the latest nickname ("Ferret") I was given in a works meeting last week in London. I think I prefer the old one ("Disturbed Intellective") personally, especially so when it’s taken '20 years' to get used to the last one!)

Well, after spending three weeks back in England, after a week in Grenoble, (A super place, lovely people and gorgeous views, mountains that is!!) I am now back in Tokuyama, Japan.

What I was not expecting, after the bum numbing flight from England to Japan, was the heat slapping me in the face, as soon as got off one of ‘British Airways’ finest. Although I should have expected it, especially so since I was here about this time last year as well. Anyway, some “6 & bit” hours later, after getting off the plane, I am back in Tokuyama for another mind numbingly bending stay in the chemical cultural centre of Japan.

I am back in my hotel and from the solitary window in my hotel room, I have a super partial panoramic view of Tokuyama train station and the local chemical works, looks quite good at night too. However, I do intend to take the opportunity of going onto of the roof of the hotel tomorrow, to get a truly 360° view of Tokuyama and its bay, assuming I do not get pushed off the top of the hotel in the first place.

I know there is a Zoo in Tokuyama and I am thinking of going there tomorrow but I will see how the temperature goes, as it might be a bit unmanageable. 35° in the sun is not good, let alone 30° at nighttime, as it is now.

This could definitely be classed as another ‘understandable mistake’.

Now time for 'be-boes'.

Good night.

No comments: