A few weeks ago, I met a beautiful person who taught me lots in a very short period of time.
Since then, I have reviewed a number of facets of my personality and I have decided that a new approach is needed in a number of areas! ((If you exclude joining an Internet dating agency) I could but hope not to regret that one!)
1. Always be happy. (Even if your suitcase has annoyed you!)
2. Never give up! (I used to be like that anyway but it disappeared for a while.)
3. Try anything, within reason. (Skiing is off the menu though, a novel way of committing suicide.)
4. Buy decent cloths. (Should have done it years ago.)
5. Look deeper into what’s surrounding me. (I do not know how to explain this one but I know what I mean, honest! I know I do it at work, I just need to cascade it into my private life.)
6. Just be me! (It always hard being me but it’s getting easier now.)
7. A faint heart never won a fair lady. (The "lost nothing" approach. Basically, stop being so shy!!!!)
8. Thinking about this one but possible thinking about it too much, so I have already got the answer on this point!
February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment