
In answer to your question, The lady I met about three weeks now, (An English Rose.) showed me in a couple of meetings, that life is for living and not for worrying about the past! (Although do be mindful of what has gone before!)
I will not go into specifics but a lovely woman and I hope to meet somebody in a similar guise soon, or could it be you?
Pills, I don’t go there, I would rather stay up for hours and make my self naturally tired, if I can. Although I did go for a good walk again today and I think my sleep pattern will improve, as I feel quite normal for change, whatever normal is!
I am giving the ipod some use tonight, listening to Shania Twain; I am trying not to look at the video too much, as it can be distracting. Shania has ultra good bone structure but I am trying not to look to deep, do not want to destroy past impressions, etc. And Desley wants £50 for repair bits for the suitcase, so that will teach me! Stupid boy!
Well tonight’s evening meal is Japanese muesli, dry of course, straight out of the packet. A little dry but flushed down with a good old bottle of dodgy fruit drink. You should try dry muesli; the milk takes away the flavour from the fruit inside!
I will not go into specifics but a lovely woman and I hope to meet somebody in a similar guise soon, or could it be you?
Pills, I don’t go there, I would rather stay up for hours and make my self naturally tired, if I can. Although I did go for a good walk again today and I think my sleep pattern will improve, as I feel quite normal for change, whatever normal is!
I am giving the ipod some use tonight, listening to Shania Twain; I am trying not to look at the video too much, as it can be distracting. Shania has ultra good bone structure but I am trying not to look to deep, do not want to destroy past impressions, etc. And Desley wants £50 for repair bits for the suitcase, so that will teach me! Stupid boy!
Well tonight’s evening meal is Japanese muesli, dry of course, straight out of the packet. A little dry but flushed down with a good old bottle of dodgy fruit drink. You should try dry muesli; the milk takes away the flavour from the fruit inside!
There is only so many Yakitori’s you can do! (A Google web search will sort that understanding out!)
Now listening to ‘Rogue Traders’, She is a bit hard looking in severe type of way but she scrubs up OK! Have you ever watched “Voodoo Child”, she has super lips!
Now listening to ‘Rogue Traders’, She is a bit hard looking in severe type of way but she scrubs up OK! Have you ever watched “Voodoo Child”, she has super lips!

No comments:
Post a Comment