
I was taken to a local restaurant in Kudamatsu last week and I really enjoyed the night out and I had a super Beef stew that was fantastic.
I can fully recommend this place and they have a lady who works there who can speak very good English too.
I have taken a quick picture of the restaurants calling card for your pleasure and it is attached above.
Top marks to anybody who can recognise the book and the train I took the picture of the card on?
I can fully recommend this place and they have a lady who works there who can speak very good English too.
I have taken a quick picture of the restaurants calling card for your pleasure and it is attached above.
Top marks to anybody who can recognise the book and the train I took the picture of the card on?

1 comment:
Hi Andy! I'm a lady who can speak good English!! you're kidding...
Tank you for coming to Masuyoshi at that day. I also really enjoyed with you and Mitanisan.
I've read your comment about Masuyoshi. I'm appreciate about that. your blog is so funny!
anyway my name is Akiko. please come to Masuyoshi sometime.
you are always wellcome.
Post a Comment