Although I have had numerous curies in Tokuyama over the last 18 months, tonight’s curry extravaganza should be the most colourful bum burner I have had yet! (With any luck)
I went to the “Ganesh” curry emporium in ‘Tokuyama’ tonight (Situated under the Mini Ginza) and what a superb evening meal I had. (I do not usually bother with rice, as I prefer a couple of starters instead. (Got to think of the waistline you know!)) The presentation, colour, style and warmth of the curries I had tonight were fantastic.
The usual curry heat level for the normal ‘Japanese curry’, is somewhere between “1 to 8” on the Richter scale and “8” equates to a stereo typical English Korma. Well tonight, I went off the normal Japanese scale and I had their level “10”. It was full of flavour and was quite spicy but was not overtly hot. So, the next time I go to the Ganesh, I will try a level ‘12’ instead. (Bearing in mind that the ‘off’ menu heat level goes to level “16”, now that’s got to hurt, hopefully!!)
Now then, since I was taught in the ‘Goodyear & Wilson’ academy of curry eating, unless it hurts twice it ain’t good enough and that’s a mark of a good curry. So I am not expecting any spontaneous combinations during the night, as it was not that hot. But, I live in hope.
I will follow through with the results later!!
August 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment