March 07, 2009

Hikari Beach







I did Hikari beach today and although it was a tadge cold, the sun was shining and the wind was blowing too.

I love rock pooling and I was straight in there. I found lots of biggish crabs and fish caught in the rock pools and I did not slip once. I sat on top of one of the big rocks for a while and just floated away!

Whenever I go to the seaside I always feel sad to leave but I had a good few hours there playing (Yes playing!) and as always, I am pretty flat line afterwards although I was already quite chilled out in the first place. I don’t know if other people have had this particular feeling after they have been to the beech but the sun and the sea air seams to tighten up the facial skin! Even now some seven hour after being back at the hotel, I can still feel the taughtness in my face, which just sun alone does not normally do to me!
It’s a shame the local chemical works, etc, always spoil the decent shots but that’s what you get around this coastline.
But hey, I don’t care, I was happy!

No comments: