December 07, 2008

What have I done!!!

I overdosed on clam chowder and pineapple chunks this evening and boy don’t I know it! (Not in the same bowl obviously, what do you take me for?) My stomach looks like Pikes Peak on a bad day and it is aching and rumbling somewhat! Then I thought it would be good idea to go for a walk but there are no street lights outside the hotel in Narita and although I did a quick ten minutes brisk walk, I decided that it was not good form to be out and about, looking like I was ready to mug somebody!!!

But earlier!

I gave myself a haircut this afternoon and as usual, the hair clippers started off set to number four but by the time I finished, I had sort of a number one, two, three and a bit, all rolled into one, as the clippers must be getting worn out. I looked like I had been dragged through a hedge backwards and then forwards again for good measure. Not to mention the odd-looking red zebra marks on top of the head where I obviously pushed down too hard.

Anyway, the clippers are now plugged back into the mains to charge up and hopefully I can get about ten to fifteen minutes out of them in the morning, to balance the new (old) look up a bit and give myself a proper number one all over before I go and meet the lad’s in Narita airport

No comments: