November 29, 2008

Tokuyama at dusk.













I had a walk round Tokuyama last night, as I was bored out of my mind in my hotel room and although it was cold, wet and windy, I managed to get some slightly different pictures of the usual areas I walk through.

The big ariel thingy can be found in most Japanese townships and cannot be easily missed and it is a useful landmark for when you get lost.

Lots of leaves falling at this time of year and most of the trees are starting to shed their load. Some have kept their leaves slightly longer and they are a golden syrup colour, others are sunny orangey-red and some have a lovely purple hue that my little camera cannot pick out.

It’s a shame the heavens opened while I was on my walkabout but I still was happy to be out and about!

No comments: